PDP's approach to training the Individual player is unique and proven. First, by focusing on a player's individual training sets PDP apart from all other basketball programs, which mainly look to compete in tournaments, run offenses and improve team concepts.
Further, PDP utilizes the following key success factors to develop players:
- a strategic target for skill development - where the individual player needs their skills to be (NBA and college level skills)
- time in the gym (10,000 hours rule) to allow players to develop those skills
- developing the players' passion and motor to be excellent
PDP's Winter I Training runs from November 7th through December 15th and splits its participants into 2 levels:
- Advanced - typically 3rd-5th grade and newer middle school players, runs Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays from 5-7pm.
- Elite - typically 6th-8th grade and highly-skilled, hard-working elementary aged players, runs Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays (5-7pm.)